Re: [exim] Alternatives to sendmail and milter to control SM…

Author: Patrick von der Hagen
To: Kelly Jones
CC: exim-users, sendmail-milter-users, qmail, postfix-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Alternatives to sendmail and milter to control SMTPconnections
Am Mittwoch, den 06.12.2006, 21:07 -0700 schrieb Kelly Jones:
[...]
> 1. Use sendmail and milter (requires coding in C, ugly macros, and
> hard to understand)

postfix has support for milter and I suppose Hilko will contact you
off-list about his milter-for-exim-implementation.
Milter can be developed in C, perl, python, tcl and Java. There might be
more bindings, I wouldn't be surprised about ruby...
--
CU,
Patrick.