[exim] Easiest way to handle a specific domain literal addre…

Author: Richard.Hall
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Easiest way to handle a specific domain literal address?
Having gone round in ever-decreasing circles with this one, I hope someone
can point me in the right (or at least, the simplest) direction.

I preface this by saying that the server in question is using Exim 4.43,
with *no* hope of a quick upgrade to pick up any new facilities which
might have solved my problem. I now throw myself on the mercy of the list

I am trying to deal with a dumb device whose idea of an SMTP conversation
is to chuck the following data at me and then run away:-

HELO 192.168.1.1
MAIL FROM: xyz@???
RCPT TO: me@???
DATA