Re: [exim-dev] $recipients not available in local_scan()

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Magnus Holmgren
CC: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] $recipients not available in local_scan()
On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Magnus Holmgren wrote:

> It's been in the wishlist for quite some time. Doesn't that imply that a
> request for it to be included some time has been made?

Oh, sorry, my mistake. Yes, of course you are right. I haven't looked at
the wish list for some time because other things have kept cropping up.
(And I've been doing a lot of work on PCRE.) Once 4.64 is released it is
my intention to learn how to use Bugzilla properly and to take a look at
the wish list. But don't hold your breath as to what I may get around to
implementing.