Re: [exim-dev] $recipients not available in local_scan()

Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] $recipients not available in local_scan()
On Wednesday 06 December 2006 10:18, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> > Yes... Marc admitted that he could have kept a closer eye on this.
> > Anyway, as the Debian maintainer of SA-Exim, I hereby ask you to bump up
> > the minor version (I can do it myself too).
>
> Go ahead and do it yourself quickly, then it will be in 4.64. Remember
> to update Changelog.

Done.

> > Isn't it time to accept the patch into mainstream Exim? Without making it
> > the default, of course. And without removing the long comment from
> > local_scan.c about how to write a local_scan() function.
>
> I don't think anyone has actually asked for that before, or sent me the
> patch, but I may be mis-remembering.

It's been in the wishlist for quite some time. Doesn't that imply that a
request for it to be included some time has been made? The patch itself is at
http://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/files/sa-exim-current/localscan_dlopen_exim_4.20_or_better.patch
and the patch used by Debian is identical except that it doesn't add -ldl to
LFLAGS.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)