Re: [exim] SORBS

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] SORBS
Hill Ruyter wrote:
> Hi
>
> Well This is a little unorthodox I know but I am not sure if Bill will get
> my mail sent directly

Not until you fix the dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net dynamic-IP hit..

> so, sorry list please ignore if you are not Bill Hacker ;o)
>
> Bill
> I sent a mail to the list of addresses your previously provided me
> and I know your systems are quite strict

Well - yazzz ... that system is playing 'hardball', as it is for R&D ... not
production...

> I think i have fixed my SORBS issue now but just in case would you let me
> know anything interesting from your logs

I've sent you a log extract off list.

This was not much of a test, as the fault was a dynamic-IP hit.

Both that box and 'production' servers sort that during acl_smtp_rcpt phase, so
per-recipient is no challenge at that stage. You should have seen a connect-time
DSN message that told you why the message was rejected.

The R&D box is postponing that for now, but still smelled a rat, and dropped you
into single-recipient mode in anticipation of the need for separate
accept/reject responses in acl_smtp_data from scanner scores.

Your logs should show each of:

- an acceptance on postmaster

- one more acceptance

- one rejection