Re: [exim] RBL on a per user basis

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ian Eiloart
To: Peter Salzman, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] RBL on a per user basis

--On 30 November 2006 12:10:36 -0800 Peter Salzman <p@???> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been a Postfix user for many years. Recently found myself on an Exim
> system. Need help.
>
> There's a system with two human users. I'd like to use various RBLs to
> reject mail for one user, but not for the other user. Doing a Google, I
> found this:

> http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20010618/027085.html
>
> This sounds like it does exactly what I want:
>
>    Set your RBL(s) to /reject rather than /warn. Then use
>    recipients_reject_except to do a lookup in whatever form you'd like for
>    the addresses that opt out of it. I'd also recommend keeping your
>    support/postmaster/etc addresses in that list as well.

> I've never used Exim. Can someone post explicit instructions on how to
> implement this?

You need to make sure that your RBL ACL is in the recipients ACL, then add
this line to the control:

    local_parts = foo

where foo is the username, or left hand side of the address of the person
who does want RBL blocking. If you post your configuration, we can be more
helpful.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex