[exim] using fallback_hosts even on permanent rejection?

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] using fallback_hosts even on permanent rejection?
Hello,

I'd like to use the fallback_hosts even on permanent rejections.
(According to the specs fallback is only used on non permanent
rejection).

Did I miss the approbiate option or is it just not possible currently?

Why do I need it?

I've hosts on dyn/residential IPs. Their mails are rejected in several
places. And in exactly these cases I'd like to see the delivery via a
smarthost.

Or is there some reason I should not whish this feature?

    Best regards from Dresden
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -