Re: [exim] Sender: did I miss something ?

Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Sender: did I miss something ?
Graeme Fowler wrote:

*snip*

> .....the OP's question (being "Is it a
> deliberate thing or is something broken"). I've asked the other list
> admins if they know why this change has occurred, because I can't see
> what's happened to make it so.
>
> For the record it seems to have taken place between 2134 (Marc Perkel's
> "Looking for..." thread initiator) and 2238 (Mark Moseley's "Using
> Mysql..." thread initiator) last night.
>
> Graeme

There have been a few OTHER previous temporary anomalies, including a few
outages, and we have seen periods when sesame did/did not do sender verify
callouts. That part could just be a caching timeout.

I do note that sesame is still claiming to be Exim 4.54, so perhaps it is an
issue of prepping for an upgrade while running off a backup?

Bill