Re: [exim] Sender: did I miss something ?

Autor: Graeme Fowler
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Sender: did I miss something ?
On Sat, 2006-11-25 at 17:57 +0800, W B Hacker wrote:
> Return-path contains exim along with subject contains [exim], applied to both
> the normal inbox and any 'quarantine' folder for it will also move most off-list

All correct, but all irrelevant to the OP's question (being "Is it a
deliberate thing or is something broken"). I've asked the other list
admins if they know why this change has occurred, because I can't see
what's happened to make it so.

For the record it seems to have taken place between 2134 (Marc Perkel's
"Looking for..." thread initiator) and 2238 (Mark Moseley's "Using
Mysql..." thread initiator) last night.

Graeme