[exim] RBL + Blacklisting + Whitelisting

Autor: sysadm
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] RBL + Blacklisting + Whitelisting
Dear exim users
I'm a newbie with exim, so please ignore my ignorance.
I'm trying to construct a set-up where I do the RBL reject at the
incomming SMTP level. In the set up I will also try to do host based
black/white list reject/accept.

I have created the following, will that do, or have I missed something?

  #for stopping spam at SMTP level start:
  deny    message   = rejected because $sender_host_address is in a
local blacklist of hosts
          hosts     = ${if exists {/etc/exim/black-list-hosts} \
                           {/etc/exim/black-list-hosts}{}}

  deny    message   = rejected because $sender_host_address is in a
black list at $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text
          dnslists  =
relays.ordb.org:sbl.spamhaus.org:xbl.spamhaus.org:sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org:bl.spamcop.net:\

dnsbl.njabl.org:blackholes.mail-abuse.org:dialups.mail-abuse.org:relays.mail-abuse.org:\

dnsbl.sorbs.net:http.dnsbl.sorbs.net:socks.dnsbl.sorbs.net:misc.dnsbl.sorbs.net:\

smtp.dnsbl.sorbs.net:web.dnsbl.sorbs.net:spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net:block.dnsbl.sorbs.net:\

zombie.dnsbl.sorbs.net:dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net:rhsbl.sorbs.net:cbl.abuseat.org:list.dsbl.org:\
                      opm.blitzed.org
          !hosts    = ${if exists {/etc/exim/white-list-hosts} \
                           {/etc/exim/white-list-hosts}{}}
  #for stopping spam at SMTP level stop:

I have placed it in the top of the ACL just after the acl_check_rcpt: Is
that the best way to place it?

In the white-list-hosts and black-list-hosts files there is one host per
line. but is it possible to give an entire range of ip address by for
instance 193.243.4.0/24 or how do i do that ?

Regards Jørgen Giversen

believed to be clean.