Re: [exim] questions regarding exim.comf file

Autor: Ted Cooper
A: pryker
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] questions regarding exim.comf file
Phillip Ryker wrote:
> I am running exim 4.43 with mailman v2.1.9. I have multiple installs
> of mailman on the server and so I have multiple domains I am receiving
> email for. Is it possible to move the "domainlist local_domains ="
> variable to another file?

[snip]
>  domainlist local_domains = listsrv.domain1.com : listsrv.domain2.com \
>                              : listsrv.domain3.org : listsrv.domain4.org

[snip]

Make the list look a little bit like the above and it will work fine.
the \ at the end of the line escapes it so the parse ignores the
newline, otherwise they can just all be on the one line.

listsrv.domain1.com :\
listsrv.domain2.com :\
listsrv.domain3.com :\
listsrv.domain4.com