[exim] questions regarding exim.comf file

Autor: Phillip Ryker
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] questions regarding exim.comf file
I am running exim 4.43 with mailman v2.1.9. I have multiple installs
of mailman on the server and so I have multiple domains I am receiving
email for. Is it possible to move the "domainlist local_domains ="
variable to another file?

For example I would like to do this:

instead of:

 domainlist local_domains = listsrv.domain1.com : listsrv.domain2.com \
                             : listsrv.domain3.org : listsrv.domain4.org

I would like to use:

domainlist local_domains = /etc/mail/virtual_lists.conf

and then in /etc/mail/virtual_lists.conf I would have:

listsrv.domain1.com
listsrv.domain2.com
listsrv.domain3.com
listsrv.domain4.com

I tried to do this but exim would not suck in any of the domains. I
also tried formatting the file with semicolons between the domain
names to simulate the same format in the exim.conf with no success.
Anyone doing this?

Thanks

Phil.