Re: [exim] Exim does NOT run DNSBL and Spam checks if mail i…

Author: Renaud Allard
To: Aleksandr V. Galiyev
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim does NOT run DNSBL and Spam checks if mail is received from secondary mail server
Hello,

If your secondary MX is trusted (like in relay_from_hosts) by your
primary server, there is no reason the primary would run any checks on
mails sent by the secondary. And DNSBL cannot work, as mails are sent by
your secondary.
If you wish to have 2 MX, they should have the same level of pretection
against spam to be effective.