[exim] HELO

Author: Patrick Luk
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] HELO
The emails usually passes but today, just got this. It seems to be an
intermittent problem.

Anyone knows why emails send to my server rejects? I got this in my exim
log... What can I do?

2006-11-10 11:40:49 rejected HELO from [66.201.198.223]: syntactically
invalid argument(s): Spam filter

When I do a check at dnsreport.com it gives this...

WARN    Mail server host name in greeting    WARNING: One or more of your
mailservers is claiming to be a host other than what it really is (the SMTP
greeting should be a 3-digit code, followed by a space or a dash, then the
host name). If your mailserver sends out E-mail using this domain in its
EHLO or HELO, your E-mail might get blocked by anti-spam software. This is
also a technical violation of RFC821 4.3 (and RFC2821 4.3.1). Note that the
hostname given in the SMTP greeting should have an A record pointing back to
the same server. Note that this one test may use a cached DNS record.

(Removed) claims to be host (Removed) [but that host is at (Removed) (may be
cached), not (Removed)].