Re: [exim] handling Yahoo

Author: Zbigniew Szalbot
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] handling Yahoo
Hello,

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006, Philip Hazel wrote:

> I have now committed a patch to the code the makes
>
> exim -q15m -Rff some.thing

Thank you dear Philip! So if I want to see the patch applied, I should
grab the sources? As I understand ports take longer to include the
upgraded binaries?

Thanks anyway! I am really impressed how efficient exim is in doing its
job! I know many people rave about postfix and it certainly is a great
MTA, but apart from exim I have access to postfix under FBSD which is
handling very similar load. Maybe it is a matter of tuning the latter, but
I find exim working so well that whenever I check in the morning, the
queue is always dealt with (unlike sometimes in postfix' case). This is
not to start any war but just to express my deep appreciation for exim. I
have no idea how we would continue our free subscription service without
it.

Warm regards,

--
Zbigniew Szalbot