Re: [exim] Exim - SA - Exchange

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Jason Meers
To: exim-users, tom
Betreff: Re: [exim] Exim - SA - Exchange

Hi

I have to setup an incoming gateway that receives mail filters it and
then forwards this onto the exchange cluster that is on out LAN - Is
there a good how-to on this, i will be using RHEL4 and so the package
option is best for me if possible. I have used SA and Postfix in the
past so its just the exim configuration and also plugging SA and Exim
together that i need help with.

thanks

Hi Tom,

You can find a pdf to walk you through exim as a mail-hub for exchnage here:
http://www.exim-new-users.co.uk/

And a pdf to walk you through Exim=SA here:
http://www.timj.co.uk/linux/Exim-SpamAndVirusScanning.pdf

You should be able to build the mail-hub first, then add the SA functionality on top of that.
If I remember rightly you will need to give exim group permissions to the directories SA uses whilest scanning messages otherwise exim can't access them.

Once you have this working please pass on your ammended config and I'll update the paper accordingly.

Thanks
Jason_Meers