Re: [exim] Exim Client Authorization via SMTP

Autor: Renaud Allard
A: Monfort
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim Client Authorization via SMTP
Exim4 on debian uses by default a very specific configuration. You
should probably consult exim4 docs from Debian.
However, as a pointer, you should probably do 'dpkg-reconfigure
exim4-config' and choose from the menu that you want to use a smarthost
to handle mail delivery and enter your ISP mailserver as the smarthost.
It is very likely that your ISP won't require authentication if you are
on its recognized range.
Automatic messages can be generated by procmail (man procmail)

--
010100100110010101101110011000010111010101100100
010000010110110001101100011000010111001001100100