Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!

Author: Chad Leigh
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!

On Nov 3, 2006, at 5:08 AM, Ian Eiloart wrote:

> --On 2 November 2006 22:11:48 -0700 "Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC"
> <chad+exim@???> wrote:

>>> You cheapen *my service*, my Father's before me, and for many
>>> generations before
>>> that, as well as the lives of friends lost - when you treat that as
>>> common grafitti.
>>
>> How so does it cheapen your service? I took the messages to be a way
>> of honoring the dead soldiers. I guess it all depends on your
>> current politics -- which color glasses you are looking through, on
>> whether you see it as a way of honoring or dishonoring those who
>> fought and died in Vietnam.
>>

> I wonder whether he consulted Veteran's organisations before
> turning his mail server into a war memorial?

Does he need to?

I don't know about the UK but in the US we have freedom of speech and
can honor (or dishonor) people on our own volition.

Look folks, this is dumb. If you don't like what the guy is doing,
then email and tell him. And if you like what he is doing, email him
and tell him. But don't try and publicly hijack the exim forum for
your political discussions.

Chad

---
Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC