Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!

Author: Chad Leigh
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!

On Nov 2, 2006, at 4:13 PM, W B Hacker wrote:

> Mar Matthias Darin wrote:
>
>>> I haven't forgotten any of that, thanks. Long Binh AUG 67- AUG 68.
>>> But this list is not really the place for it.
>>
>> It is the standard server signature that goes out on all messages
>> that
>> leave this system.
>>

> You cheapen *my service*, my Father's before me, and for many
> generations before
> that, as well as the lives of friends lost - when you treat that as
> common grafitti.

How so does it cheapen your service? I took the messages to be a way
of honoring the dead soldiers. I guess it all depends on your
current politics -- which color glasses you are looking through, on
whether you see it as a way of honoring or dishonoring those who
fought and died in Vietnam.

> The bearers of the names you list were soldiers.
>
> They would be highly pissed-off to have the details of their demise
> forced into
> the face of honest folks 40 years on.

Would they? When being honored for their service?

> Folks who were not there, did not cause the conflict, and have
> other interests
> entirely.
>
> Such as trying to prevent the *next* stupid war - or had you not
> noticed we seem
> to have a surplus of those today as well as then?

I'd like to know how you would stop the Global Jihad against the west
by militant Islam?

> What you are doing is a form of moral parasitism on 'bystanders'
> and it does not
> belong *here*.

I think you need to get new glasses, Bill.

Chad