Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Christian Schmidt
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!
Hello Mar,

Mar Matthias Darin, 03.11.2006 (d.m.y):

> As to the issue of my signature... My grandfather, my father, my
> mother-in-law as well as many cousins, newphews and the like and a large
> portition of my friends served in Vietnam. The point is that we DON'T
> forget these brave people died defending the rights and privledges the are
> often taken for granted.

Nobody shall ever forget them.

But when using the text as a signature for eMail, you should also
"declare" it as a signature by putting "-- " (that's "dash dash blank
return") in front of it. Then every other MUA knows that what follows
is a signature.

Gruss/Regards,
Christian Schmidt

--
Im Alter bereut man vor allen die Sünden, die man nicht begangen hat.
        -- William Somerset Maugham