Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!

Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!
Dave Lugo wrote:

> He's not stupid, just really obtuse sometimes.

Actually, I am reasonably certain that he is certifiably insane.

But in Norristown, Pa. or Sterling, Virginia.

Marc wisely lives in California, where inventing your own religion and setting
yourself up as a God on a website attracts no special notice.

The left coast was described *ages* before the term got into common use by one
of the old-line C&W overseas staff who had served there in the '70's, the late
JVR Bottomley:

'California is like a bowl of Bircher Meusli,
'coz them wot ain't fruits is flakes,
and them wot aint' flakes is nuts!'

;-)

Bill