Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: John W. Baxter
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!
On 11/1/06 2:56 PM, "W B Hacker" <wbh@???> wrote:

> But *all* my server logs, heavily verbose, yes, for the better part of a year
> show not only the reverse to now be true, but *massively* so.

The image spam engines on infected machines certainly retry in a way which
defeats greylisting. Many others still don't, but it's only a matter of
time. And, unfortunately, at least in an operation of our size, the image
spam engines fly well under the radar of our monitors, sending to only one
or a handful of addresses from a given robot.

--John