Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marc Perkel
To: W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] DynaStop - I like it!
I have 3 MX records. The highest MX always returns a defer for those who
are trying to go in the back door. I'm now using DynaStop to return a
defer on the lowest MX record for dynamic IPs. So the middle MX will
accept these.

What this does is it gets rid of spammers who don't retry. And the
decrease has been huge. It has eliminated a lot of spam and has cut the
load levels down on my servers significantly. Not getting any
complaints. So I have to endorse it using it the way I'm using it.