[exim] How to not forward spam..

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: B. Cook
A: Exim users list
Asunto: [exim] How to not forward spam..
I have an outbound email server that all outbound mail passes through.

Specifically with people that have aol destination domains, we take in
email that SA tags as [SPAM] and delivers it to a user, who has their
mail auto forwarded to aol. Then they open their mail at aol, and tag
this message from us as spam..

We have joined the postmasters loop a few years back, but from time to
time we end up getting rejected by aol saying that we have an insecure
formail script or whatever they say at the moment.. and we talk to them
and do what they ask..

But how do we stop sending mail that we have previously tagged as [SPAM]
from being delivered.. or is there a way to make the spammy email an
attachment and we put our own text telling them things..

I know SA has the ability to do a report_safe.. but would that be what
we are looking for?

Thanks in advance..