Re: [exim] Run filter from ACL

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Run filter from ACL
Magnus Holmgren wrote:
> On Monday 30 October 2006 23:21, Marlon Cabrera Oliveira took the opportunity
> to say:
>> check_message:
>>    deny    message = This message contains a virus or other harmful content
>> ($malware_name)
>>    malware = *
>>    logwrite = Classificando mensagens
>>    set acl_m0=${run {/usr/bin/exim_osbf_lua \
>>    $spool_directory/scan/$message_id/$message_id.eml} \
>>    {$value}{}}

> I did have this in mind, but I wasn't sure about for how long that .eml file
> persisted (silly me, it says clearly that it remains until the DATA ACL has
> finished running.

Anyone know if it re-uses that structure if it has already been created, or
writes a new one [ exactly | almost | not at all] like it - regardless - when
exiting DATA?

> It would be nice if there were an expansion variable called
> $message_filename, or similar, that contained the above filename, just like
> $mime_decoded_filename but for the whole message.

> The decode modifier could
> work in the DATA ACL also, in case you don't want to scan for viruses or if
> you want to save the whole message someplace else.

AFAICS he IS running it in the acl_smtp_data 'phase'.

Munging pipelining sometimes/maybe aside, there is no message on-box prior to
agreeing to accept it after checking-off the last offered recipient and
departing acl_smtp_rcpt for acl_smtp_data - not even in acl_smtp_pre_data.

I could be wrong...etc.

Bill