Re: [exim] Run filter from ACL

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Marlon
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Run filter from ACL
Hi David,

> I think you might need to separate the block after the malware = *
> line since if there is no virus then that returns false and then the
> rest of the lines will not be processed in that deny block.
>

> check_message:
>   deny    message = This message contains a virus or other harmful content
> ($malware_name)
>   malware = *

> ### SPLIT HERE
>
> warn logwrite = Classificando mensagens
> set acl_m0=${run {/usr/bin/exim_osbf_lua \
> $spool_directory/scan/$message_id/$message_id.eml} \
> {$value}{}}
> #set acl_m0=${run {/bin/cat \
> #$spool_directory/scan/$message_id/$message_id.eml \
> #OSBF_LUA_DIR/spamfilter.lua --udir=$home/osbf-lua} {$value}{}}
> #accept condition = ${if !eq{$acl_m0}{}}
> #add_header = X-OSBF-Lua-Score: ${extract {result}{$acl_m0}}
> control = no_mbox_unspool
>
> accept

I separate the block after malware, like your example, but still not
working. :(
I can see the warn message on log: "Classificando mensagens", but the
message is not proccessed by osbf-lua.
I´m using the option "control = no_mbox_unspool" to don´t delete .eml on
spool directory, but a "ls -l" on this directory show that it´s empty.

Could the problem be the exim version that I´m running, 4.60 ?

Regards,

Marlon