Re: [exim] Exim with TMDA and virtual hosts

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ian Eiloart
Para: Vincent Danen, W B Hacker
CC: exim users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim with TMDA and virtual hosts

--On 28 October 2006 15:10:42 -0600 Vincent Danen <vdanen@???> wrote:

>> > So, frankly, unless you have some pointers (which is what I asked for),
>> > you can keep your personal opinions to yourself.
>> >
>> > Thanks.
>> >

>> Well - at least our advice was *polite*, based on actual experience, not
>> hearsay or politics, and well-intentioned.
>
> You're inferring that my response wasn't polite?

Well, you did say "frankly, you can keep your personal opinions to
yourself". That's not the height of politeness in my part of the world. If
you find yourself using the word "frankly", then you can probably assume
that there's a risk of someone taking offense.

--
Ian Eiloart
IT Services, University of Sussex