Re: [exim] I'm confused

Autor: W B Hacker
A: exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] I'm confused
Larry wrote:
> could someone please tell me why I am getting this? I have all
> "deny's" in the acl changed to "discard".

We haven't even seen your acl's OR routers, and there is a lot more to it than
changing deny to discard. You also have to determine *when* and *to whom*.

Suggest doing some searches on the archives of this list, 'DSN' and bounce' for
starters, which will show what is involved and find examples of acl and router
code.

IF THEN you tell us the approach you are taking, AND show us both your acl's and
routers, it should be easier to get more specific advice.

Meanwhile... turn up the verbosity of your logs, at least temporarily, with:

log_selector = +all

- which will show more extensive detail than you are getting now.

Checking the message in queue was a good move, and you might now also want to
look at the acl_not_smtp family of tools.

HTH,

Bill Hacker