Re: [exim] truncated messages with mailman

Author: Dave Evans
To: richard
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] truncated messages with mailman
On Thu, Oct 26, 2006 at 11:15:55AM +0200, richard wrote:
> Many thanks John.
> I have tried sending a pure text message with a large text only body.
> It has been truncated too. All messages regardless of type or attachments
> appear with a total file size of 70 Kb. Message content is limited to 47Kb.
> Attached is a screen shot of the configuration.

Personally, my next angle of attack would be to replace the exim and/or
mailman binaries by wrappers which keep a log of their standard input,
thereby revealing at what stage the message gets chopped.

However, judging by the ".exe" in that log fragment, it looks like you're
running on some sort of Windows platform, so I can't offer any advice on how
to actually achieve this. Good luck!

--
Dave Evans
Power Internet