Re: [exim] Exim has a bad queue handling?

Author: Chris Lightfoot
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim has a bad queue handling?
On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 04:16:18PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Daniel Tiefnig wrote:
>
> > Hmm, how about switching it on in the default config, but not "in exim"?
> > Just being conservative.
>
> That's certainly a possibility. It depends on whether you consider this
> to be a "bug fix" or not ... that's why I asked for any other opinions
> on this one - so far nobody has said anything.

Given how often greylisting and defer-all-but-one configs
are (a) advocated and (b) encountered in the wild, I think
changing the default (for new installations at least) as
proposed would be a good idea.

--
``We've heard that a million monkeys at a million typewriters could produce
the complete works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know