Re: [exim-dev] patch: -Mset

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: John Jetmore
CC: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] patch: -Mset
On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, John Jetmore wrote:

> Attached patch replces previous patch. It doesn't address any of the
> other interesting stuff we've talked about but it at least is a correct
> implementation of what I originally intended to create. Specifically I
> was missing $message_body_size, $message_size, $message_id, and
> $message_exim_id.

I have applied and slightly modified this patch. It also turns out that
with only a very small number of added code lines I was able to
implement an option that reads a message from an ordinary file (sort of
like a command-line submission) and then does the -be thing. For this
you do not have to be an admin user. That code is now also committed, so
both will be in tonight's snapshot.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.