Re: [exim-dev] patch: -Mset

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: John Jetmore
CC: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] patch: -Mset
On Mon, 16 Oct 2006, John Jetmore wrote:

> Attached is a set of diffs for adding a new option -Mset. This option os
> only useful when specified with -be. When is it specified exim loads the
> specified message so that its values can be used in -be tests.

I like the idea. However, it occurs to me that people may also want to
test with messages that are not already on the spool. A way of loading
in a test message - in the same way that you can for -bf - could be
useful. Of course, you could set up an alternate configuration file, and
submit such a message into an alternate spool using -C. And indeed, you
could also use -bf to do such tests :-) so maybe this extra feature isn't
really necessary.

I've put your patch on my work list to look at. (I haven't looked at it
yet.) It would have to be restricted to admin users, of course.