[exim] Outgoing Hostname and IP

Author: Grant Peel
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Outgoing Hostname and IP
Hi all,

I have a standard port install of Ex 4.6.

I do have the server setup to use lookup tables (user_domain) to route table once incoming is complete.

I want to setup the outgoing mail to reflect the domain that is sending the mail instead of the servers main hostname.

I would also like the server to send the email based on the (authenticated) domain, which in turn will ensure the email is sent out using that domains IP address.

I have some exp with Transports and Routers but am not an expert and was hoping someone here could help!

-Grant