Re: [exim] Help with an ACL

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Help with an ACL
On Thursday 19 October 2006 13:53, Alvaro Marin took the opportunity to say:
> So I want to create an ACL to deny incoming mails that aren't from my
> relays or from users that aren't authenticated (with SASL or
> POPbeforeSMTP). I've done this:

This is much simpler:

begin acl
check_recipient:
        accept  hosts = :
        accept  authenticated = *
        accept  hosts = +relay_hosts
        accept  condition = ${perl{checkrelayhost}{$sender_host_address}}
        deny    message = $sender_fullhost is currently not permitted to \
                          relay through this server. Perhaps you \
                          have not logged into the pop/imap server in the \
                          last 30 minutes or do not have SMTP Authentication
                          turned on in your email client.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)