Re: [exim] problem of understanding of unseen, self=pass and…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Marten Lehmann
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] problem of understanding of unseen, self=pass and more
Hello,

> There may be a better way of doing this with transports, but you would
> have to post your routers for me to help more

thanks, but I'm not looking for a special way for my special case
(because I already found a sort of workaround solution). I would be
really interested to find a general solution without having to trick
exim with black-routers: An "unseen" option where exim remembers if the
router has matched or a "more" option the makes exim to continue with
following routers even if the certain router has matched.

Regards
Marten