Re: [exim] Mail servers blocking DSN's

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Renaud Allard
To: Stuart Gall
CC: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Mail servers blocking DSN's

Stuart Gall wrote:

>> Please report them to http://www.rfc-ignorant.org
>
> Excellent RBL. First I heard of them.
> ophosting are already listed a little while ago, did you do that?

Yes I did because I know some people use it to white list and I thought
you would warn them.

> I can remember about 8-10 years ago most spam was empty envelope from,
> but mostly now they use random stolen email addresses. So this is a
> really arcane idea.
> I get about 10 DSN's per day on my sacrificial email account.

You can filter out nearly all bad dsn by using an envelope signature.
Tony Finch did a paper on this I think, but you can find some more info
on how to implement this on exim here:
http://www.slett.net/spam-filtering-for-mx/collateral.html#signedsender