Re: [exim] changing log output?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Marten Lehmann
CC: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] changing log output?
Hello,

>>>log_write = :panic:,<field1>,<field2>,<field 'n'>

> AFAIK, deciphering human speech is not until 5.X, and mind-reading not until 6.X

what I ment was: What have the log_selector line to look like?

log_selector = :main: -field1 -field2, :reject: +field1 +field2

Or how are items separated and the :main: or :reject: options prefixed?
Or do they have to be prefixed before any item like this:

log_selector = :main: -field1 :main: -field2 :reject: +field1 :reject
+field2

But at least the documentation doesn't say anything about commas, just
blanks.

Regards
Marten