Re: [exim] changing log output?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Andreas Pettersson
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] changing log output?
Marten Lehmann wrote:

><snip>
>Btw., the mainlog is still hard to read as it is being cluttered up be
>the reject log entries. I remember, that long time ago it was announced
>that this will be changed in a future release. Is it that hard the keep
>the reject-log entries out of the mainlog?

I second that. I had about 95% reject lines (and other 'trash' like "no
IP addr found for ...") in the mainlog and found no other way to fix
this than block the sewers (Comcast, RoadRunner and Verizon) in the
firewall instead of having them rejected. I could of course set up a
separate mail server and redirect connections from the sewers to this
one where it then gets properly rejected, but it requires something I
don't have right now, time.

--
Andreas