[exim] changing log output?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Marten Lehmann
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] changing log output?
Hello,

during high load we can only see from the mainlog, that mails come in.
But as long as they aren't delivered (i.e. queued only at a certain
load) we don't know for which address an email gets in, to it is almost
impossible to find out which recipients are responsible for the high
load. Is there any way to change the logentry when a mail comes in,
without turning on debugging?

Btw., the mainlog is still hard to read as it is being cluttered up be
the reject log entries. I remember, that long time ago it was announced
that this will be changed in a future release. Is it that hard the keep
the reject-log entries out of the mainlog?

Regards
Marten