Re: [exim] Adding a per-recipient message header

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: SeattleServer.com
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Adding a per-recipient message header
On Sunday 15 October 2006 18:29, W B Hacker wrote:
> Either contribute code or give it a rest!

I'm not a developer, nor could I code C if I wanted to without serious time
investment into learning. This is the -users list, not -dev, by the way, and
I like to think that I can discuss shortcomings and potential features here
without offending people such as yourself and receiving demands for code (for
concepts which may not even be good ideas).

Now, I do understand my humorous post about dirty hacks might have been
pushing things a small bit, but that's not what you're responding to here,
and that was only intended to put a few smiles on faces, not to offend
anyone. I did appreciate the advice given - as another said, one sometimes
simply has to use the tools available.

Cheers,