Re: [exim] Proposed change to list moderation handling

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Proposed change to list moderation handling
On 16/10/2006 09:36, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> I am intending to change this so that I no longer get immediate
> moderation notification, or immediate notification of membership
> status changes (mostly due to bounces). Instead I will purely work
> on the daily status reports (I may change these to twice per day).

Sounds ideal to me (from your POV, of course). It may be worth changing
the ML pages to state what the moderation policy is, and also consider
sending an auto-ack with the details in to non-subscriber posters so
that they don't resend their message X times.

As voiced by others, spreading the moderation load out a little might
help you too.

Graeme