Re: [exim] redirect mails to another server

Author: Jason Meers
To: exim-users, paul.aguir
Subject: Re: [exim] redirect mails to another server

Use your exim server as the inbound gateway and "manualroute" messages to "domain1" and "domain2".

Then make sure the servers for "domain1" and "domain2" use your exim server as their outbound "smarthost"

I have a pdf to show you how to do this here:

http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-conference/papers/jason-meers.htm

http://www.uit.co.uk/exim-conference/full-papers/jason-meers.pdf

More information about using a "manualroute" router and a resource aimed at new users wanting to search for terms across the official documentation, RFC's, man pages etc... can be found at:

http://www.exim-new-users.co.uk/content/view/45/39/

http://www.exim-new-users.co.uk

The site still needs a lot of work but I'd appreciate your feedback as to what you find useful and what you think is missing. Once I've got all of the official documentation together I'm going to start adding some of my own content.

All of the sections have icons in the top right hand corner for PDF/Print/E-mail so it should be easy to get the relevant sections together before you start work on this.

Thanks

Jason_Meers