Re: [exim] spam acl condition syntax

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] spam acl condition syntax
On Friday 13 October 2006 10:23, Stuart Gall took the opportunity to say:
> On 13 Oct 2006, at 11:17, W B Hacker wrote:
> > Before reaching this stage, a 'warn' verb was used to set an acl
> > 'flag' for
> > certain authenticated clients, etc. This also controlled skipping
> > other checks.
> >
> > And/or you can add the line something like this one:
> >
> >      !local_parts = postmaster : abuse : hostmaster

> I would love to, but I think that I cant use local_parts in the
> data_acl right ?

No, you have to set an acl variable in the RCPT ACL. I set one to a value that
indicates that blocking is allowed as soon as I see a recipient that's *not*
postmaster or abuse, so those addresses have to be the lone recipients (at
this host) to be sure that a complaint will get through.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)