Re: [exim] spam acl condition syntax

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] spam acl condition syntax
Stuart Gall wrote:
> Hello,
> The documentation on the spam = acl condition is a bit sparse. It
> says alot about what you can do, but not much on how you do it.
> Nothing much in the FAQ
> It claims you can implement a per domain or per user spam setting.
>
> spam = X
>
> What is X is it envelope to local part ? How then do I do per domain
> filtering?
>
> I tried
>     accept  spam = postmaster

> in a data ACL I would expect this to allow all mail to the
> postmaster, however it appeared to allow all mail to everyone.
> i.e. it functions as
>     accept spam=nobody would

> exim 4.54 by the way.
>

> There are basically two things I want to do
> 1) Set specific reject levels per virtual domain
> 2) set a higher level for the postmaster
>
> TIA
> Stuart

# DATA_SCAN_10: Call SA IF not flagged otherwise
   #
   warn
     !condition   = ${if eq{$acl_m0}{1}}
     spam         = spamd:true
     add_header   = X-Spam-Class: Message was classified as SPAM at $spam_score
     log_message  = DS10 Spam test/score  $spam_score

Before reaching this stage, a 'warn' verb was used to set an acl 'flag' for
certain authenticated clients, etc. This also controlled skipping other checks.

And/or you can add the line something like this one:

     !local_parts = postmaster : abuse : hostmaster

- or whatever fits your need...