[exim] spam acl condition syntax

Author: Stuart Gall
Subject: [exim] spam acl condition syntax
Hello,
The documentation on the spam = acl condition is a bit sparse. It
says alot about what you can do, but not much on how you do it.
Nothing much in the FAQ
It claims you can implement a per domain or per user spam setting.

spam = X

What is X is it envelope to local part ? How then do I do per domain
filtering?

I tried
    accept  spam = postmaster

in a data ACL I would expect this to allow all mail to the
postmaster, however it appeared to allow all mail to everyone.
i.e. it functions as
    accept spam=nobody would

exim 4.54 by the way.

There are basically two things I want to do
1) Set specific reject levels per virtual domain
2) set a higher level for the postmaster

TIA
Stuart