Re: [exim] Changing Email Identity

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Magnus Holmgren
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Changing Email Identity
On Wednesday 11 October 2006 20:56, gascione took the opportunity to say:
> The systems are not capable of doing what spamassassin can do. That is why
> we run ClamAV and Spamassassin on Exim servers before delivering the
> messages to the mail systems. The problem with the mail systems is that it
> won't dig down into the header, a bug but no telling if or when it will be
> fixed. That affects the systems ability to filter the SPAM tags we have and
> it impacts the white list functionality which this software does. Driving
> our customers crazy.
>
> received_header_text to nothing? This will do what for me. I can check on
> the Exim on-line to find out where and how to set this up.

It will cause no Received: line to be added. If you need your Exim server to
look like it had the IP address of the remote host you'll need something more
elaborate.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)