Re: [exim] Changing Email Identity

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: gascione
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Changing Email Identity

The systems are not capable of doing what spamassassin can do. That is why we
run ClamAV and Spamassassin on Exim servers before delivering the messages
to the mail systems. The problem with the mail systems is that it won't dig
down into the header, a bug but no telling if or when it will be fixed. That
affects the systems ability to filter the SPAM tags we have and it impacts
the white list functionality which this software does. Driving our customers
crazy.

received_header_text to nothing? This will do what for me. I can check on
the Exim on-line to find out where and how to set this up.

Thank You
GA