Re: [exim] Bug voting?

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Bug voting?
Magnus Holmgren wrote:

> How do you feel about using the voting features of Bugzilla to help decide
> which features to implement first?

Probably neither accurate nor germane in the case of Exim.

'D'ruther trust PH's judgement, which, as we have seen, does a very balanced job
of taking in what we wish for, what is safe, reasonable, approriate to an MTA,
can be cleanly implemented, fits into the structure and design well....etc.

Might feel different if there were any serious deficiencies, but this Lily has
been in gilding mode for quite a while.

Nothing broke enough to need fixing, ordinarily, and no seriously needful
'features' that do not at least have a workaround..

Bill