[exim] Tag for AOL

Author: gascione
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Tag for AOL

Hello;

We send all mail outbound from our primary mail servers to Exim outbound
relays so we can perform some basic tests on the mail and also load balance
the outbound traffic.

We have a problem with AOL. We have established their required feedback
loops and get SPAM reports from them. But they always strip out the
recipient's name from the header so when somebody is on one of our
customer's legitimate lists and complain anyway we cannot tell who it is so
we can remove them from the list. AOL won't help and tells us to make it
stop but we will not tell you who is complaianing.

I want to put a tag in the header of all email on the way out. Something
like: X-SNDRCP: sender@???@domain.com

That tag will later help us identify who should be removed from what list.
Where should this go and what would the syntax be. Is this in the ACL
section, routers? And what would it look like.

Thank You
GA