[exim] Please help me get more spam!

Author: Dave Pooser
To: exim users
Subject: [exim] Please help me get more spam!
Okay, not *me* per se, but my role accounts.

In acl_rcpt_to I have:

# Accept mail to postmaster in any local domain, regardless of the source,
# and without verifying the sender.

  warn    set acl_m0    = Delivered to role account
          local_parts   = postmaster : blacklist-admin : abuse
          domains       = +local_domains

  accept  local_parts   = postmaster : blacklist-admin : abuse
          domains       = +local_domains

And later, in acl_data:

  deny message   = Message blocked by our spam filter; email\
            <postmaster@???> with questions.
       spam      = nobody:true
       condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{100}{1}{0}}
      !condition = ${if eq{$acl_m0}{Delivered to role account}}

The idea is if any local part is a role account, I want to accept the
message for all recipients; later on I can quarantine the spammy mail.
Unfortunately, the behavior I see is that no spam gets denied until I
comment out the !condition line. I've also tried
!condition = ${if def:acl_m0}
with no joy either.

Please let me know what particular stupidity I'm committing. I've RTFMed and
googled without any joy.
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com